My dynamic recruitment workshop focuses on confidence coaching and personal styling to sisterhood, as well as recruitment of quality members. This individualized program is a fantastic choice for sororities wishing to improve quota, enhance body confidence in its members, or a great send-off for graduating seniors!
Custom workshop topics include:
- Dressing for their Body Type
- How to apply makeup to enhance their natural beauty
- The power of first impressions and conversations
- communicating chapter’s value proposition and creating emotional connections with potential new members
- I’ll provide rush chairs assistance with selecting and evaluating recruitment wardrobe
This wildly successful program generates a strong bond with sisters ultimately creating a significant increase in quality new members!
As a former ballerina and Greek member at the University of Illinois, I crafted an excellent keynote, The Odd Cookie Out, reflecting on my struggles with body image and minority obstacles. As a sibling survivor of suicide, I share my story of losing my baby sister and her struggles with depression. Using Your Pain As Fuel is how to find the light through dark times and how these events inspired me to help young women and men find their confidence, self-love and style empowerment.
FOR MELISSA’S SPEAKER ONE SHEET DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW
Complete your Workshop Questionnaire today to start the conversation!