What better time for a 2016 Year in Review? The family is gone and you are gearing up for the big NYE dance. 2016 has been a rough year for a lot of us and it is time to stop blaming the universe for our misfortune and accept the yin with the yang. Let’s take responsibility over the bad and use this week to reflect on the past and plan for the year ahead. I’m sharing my personal goal setting worksheets with you so you can do that same.
The symbolism of January 1st gets me excited. There are 365 opportunities to act and react in a new light. I honestly believe if you fail to plan, you plan to fail and if you don’t review you are bound to repeat history. So before we can go forward, let’s look back. Take a moment to answer these questions and review your year.
YOUR 2016 YEAR IN REVIEW
1. If you had to describe 2016 in 3 words, what would they be?
2. How did this year make you feel?
3. What was a high point? low?
4. What lessons did you learn in 2016?
5. What goals did you achieve this year?
6. What goals didn’t get completed? Why?
7. What or who were your biggest setbacks? How can you prevent this from happening again?
8. Did you add any mentors or support to your group? How can you show gratitude?
9. What did you to give back this year?
10. What were you biggest style investments this year? Wastes?
11. Is your wardrobe/brand attracting the career and clients you’ve wanted this year?
PLANNING FOR 2017
Setting goals and writing tasks are something I do weekly, not just for the New Year. I love to use a monthly and weekly planner as well as these sheets that I print out and look at them as a reminder.
I’ve broken my planning down in a few steps
1- Brainstorm- express how you want to feel.
2- Set goals for different aspects of your life – I teach you how to write goals for the year with smaller goals for each quarter segmented into four sections: Personal, Health, Career and Financial. T
3- Thing big more or less- This is where I share what I want more or less of in my life. For example, I would love to meditate more and spend less time on my cell phone and be present. I would also like to stop working all the time and read more.
4- Reflect on the week to move forward- I’ve enclosed questions to answer for each week to keep me and you on track with our goals.
Ready to kick some goals? And let me know what you think in comments below. Also, I would love to hear your goals and dreams for 2017!
Happy New Year! Let’s kill it!
BECOME A STYLE INSIDER!
Sign up for access for styling tips, promotions, events and more by becoming a #chataigneinsider!